Powerful internet marketing solutions for the online business professional

Update On: Free Report Reveals How to Earn Easy Money Just by Letting Your Computer Run!


My apologies to eveyone looking for the free report promised in my last post.

I had gone on a short hiatus a few days ago and came back to find that the link to the report I had referred to in that post, did not work.

Needless to say, it was an upsetting discovery.

I always dedicate much personal time and effort into bringing the best possible information, tools and resources to my readers, as I am no different from you.

Just an average Joe, having above average success in some of my internet endeavors and attempting to pass some of the keys to this success on to others.

The problem was that the 3rd party redirect service I was using at the time I created the report, went offline without letting any of their clients know.

Not a very good business practice and one of the reasons I will never use any third party redirect service ever again.

I'll be hosting all of my pages and documents on my own domain from now on.

The Free report referred to in my previous post can and will always be found at the following URL:

www.1webspace.biz/rodbrooks/computercash.htm

Again, I apologize for any inconveinence this may have caused.

Regards,
Rodney Brooks

0 Responses to "Update On: Free Report Reveals How to Earn Easy Money Just by Letting Your Computer Run!"