I just stumbled upon this new website called 1on40, that claims they will get your site to the first result in the top 40 search engines including Google and Yahoo.
They say that your site will get to the top result for 5 keywords of your choice, on Google and 39 other Major search engines within 120 days, for Free.
Now get this.
- 1on40 says that they do not cheat the search engines
- Trick the search engines
- Create any sort of doorway pages
- Create dodgy links
- Make mistakes that jeopardize your site
- Change any code on your site
- Get you banned from the search engines
And they will not divulge exactly how they get your website to the first result of Google + 39, but that they do. And for Free!
Here are just a few of the testimonials I pulled from the website.
- One client recently submitted their site a few months ago and 35 days later had 30,000 orders for mobile telephones in a space of an hour. She made £17.00GBP per phone in one hour by PayPal. PayPal loved her and she loves 1on40!
- A client submitted a web site and had to ship 138,000 teddy bears to the USA in a single week at $8.00USD profit per bear.
- An affiliate of a certain affiliate scheme submitted their affiliate URL and gained 24,809 sign ups and over 300,000 sales in one month alone netting him over $4 Million USD.
- An Estate Agent submitted their property site and had over 800 enquiries in 7 days resulting in 62 sales and 400 new listings. Now that’s business!
- A property developer used 1on40 and 100% pre-sold 3 developments making a gross income of £24 Million GBP just in deposits. Selling doesn’t seem so hard if you are at NUMBER ONE on Google and Yahoo PLUS 100's more search engines...
- A budding entrepreneur submitted a web site that cost him $100.00USD to build and 99 days later had so many people pitching to invest in his business he had to take it global even before its launch. Nice way to start-up a business!
- A dating site saw an increased membership of over 45,000 females and 239,000 males at a premium of $12.00USD a month profit after using our service for just 2 months. Now they pay us just 10% of their profit to stay at NUMBER ONE.
- A start-up business portal used our service to populate its database. We filled it with over 130,000 businesses seeking capital within 6 weeks. This web site also got over 20,000 Angel Investors and VC's signed up to fund their clients.
There are many, many more and you should see the list of search engines they guarantee your number 1 position on, UNREAL!
You can even become a free affiliate and earn a Massive income from giving this unique service away during the BETA period. Join now and get paid credits to bid on keywords or cash in for $40.00 per credit.
This one caught me by surprise but I truly believe it's worth checking out.
Affiliate Home Business Solutions Highly Recommends
Free Subscription to Revenue Magazine
Shine a Light
As interactive agencies battle it out for clients, the tech-savvy shops are winning clients from the traditional Madison Avenue types. It's been seven years since interactive agency Razorfish embarrassed itself on national television. When reporter Mike Wallace of CBS' "60 Minutes" asked the agency's co-founders what the company does, the answer was none too clear. by Eric Reyes
The Web Crawler
Old Guard Blowing New Smoke
Seasoned interactive marketing executives are starting new ventures and looking to resolve old issues and wow the industry at the same time. I don't much like making predictions – especially ones that might come back to haunt me. But I feel certain of two things going into the New Year: first, that many of the online marketing pioneers will reemerge in new industry roles, and second, that despite constant urgings ... by The Spider
Winning With Authority
Some see the increased involvement of the government in online marketing as Big Brother, while others say it's the reality of big business. By John Gartner
Paying for content and services is out. But will the alternative of ad-supported sites and platforms take over the world? By Eric Reyes
Looking for a Few Good Affiliates
Many are trying to overcome the affiliate recruitment conundrum with fresh approaches and new tools. By Alexandra Wharton
They Can Hear Us Now
The president of the Mobile Marketing Association says that ads on mobile devices will only get better, more widespread and easier to create and measure. By Eric Reyes
Fracas Over Facebook and Trepidation With Twitter
Social media platforms are booming, but online marketers should tread carefully. By Alexandra Wharton
Affiliate Advantage: Rexanne Mancini
The Free Thinker By Alexandra Wharton
Revenue magazine helps you master the art of affiliate marketing.