As I'm sure you know already, ExitExplosion.com is taking the Internet Marketing world by storm.
They've taken the tried-and-true concept of a traffic exchange, and combined it with the "exit grabber" -- one of this year's most powerful marketing innovations.
Here's 5 simple ways that ExitExplosion.com will multiply the traffic coming to your website.
1. ExitExplosion.com takes the traffic that is ALREADY leaving your website, and turns that traffic into "credits," which then earns you more traffic. And then, yes, that new traffic will eventually leave your site, and earn you credits again! I know it sounds crazy, but this really does keep looping around over and over...
You have to see it to believe it...
2. You earn credits on everyone you bring into the system, 10 levels deep. So, this "looping" process described above will be happening to everyone you refer into the system, and everyone they refer, and then everyone THEY refer, etc. for 10 levels. Can you handle that?
3. ExitExplosion is rediculously easy to set up on your web site (it really does take only a few seconds), so there's no worry that you or anyone you refer will be able to set it up. This just makes the speed at which your traffic grows virally that much faster.
4. Their system is based on the revolutionary "ExitGrabber" technology, which is completely unblockable. So, 100% of your credits will be put to good use. This has got to be one of the most reliable ad-delivery methods to date.
5. It cannot negatively impact your site or your marketing at all, since it only shows up once it's already calculated that people are LEAVING your site. Once someone's already decided to leave, why not at least turn that into something beneficial?
I could go on and on, but there's only so much you can learn by me talking. I mean, I could sit here and tell you about how to play tennis all day, but you'd only really ever learn if you picked up a racket and gave it a shot, right?
And in this case, since their site is free to use and only takes a matter of seconds to set up, it's best if you just try it out for yourself.
You can take it off just as easily if it doesn't work for you.
Affiliate Home Business Solutions Highly Recommends
Free Subscription to Revenue Magazine
Shine a Light
As interactive agencies battle it out for clients, the tech-savvy shops are winning clients from the traditional Madison Avenue types. It's been seven years since interactive agency Razorfish embarrassed itself on national television. When reporter Mike Wallace of CBS' "60 Minutes" asked the agency's co-founders what the company does, the answer was none too clear. by Eric Reyes
The Web Crawler
Old Guard Blowing New Smoke
Seasoned interactive marketing executives are starting new ventures and looking to resolve old issues and wow the industry at the same time. I don't much like making predictions – especially ones that might come back to haunt me. But I feel certain of two things going into the New Year: first, that many of the online marketing pioneers will reemerge in new industry roles, and second, that despite constant urgings ... by The Spider
Winning With Authority
Some see the increased involvement of the government in online marketing as Big Brother, while others say it's the reality of big business. By John Gartner
Paying for content and services is out. But will the alternative of ad-supported sites and platforms take over the world? By Eric Reyes
Looking for a Few Good Affiliates
Many are trying to overcome the affiliate recruitment conundrum with fresh approaches and new tools. By Alexandra Wharton
They Can Hear Us Now
The president of the Mobile Marketing Association says that ads on mobile devices will only get better, more widespread and easier to create and measure. By Eric Reyes
Fracas Over Facebook and Trepidation With Twitter
Social media platforms are booming, but online marketers should tread carefully. By Alexandra Wharton
Affiliate Advantage: Rexanne Mancini
The Free Thinker By Alexandra Wharton
Revenue magazine helps you master the art of affiliate marketing.