You can use screening to
* Know who is calling before accepting
* Avoid talking to people you aren't in the mood for
* Have some fun: Stop telemarketers in their tracks by never picking up, and then blocking their number so they don't call again.
Do you run an e-commerce website, online auction site or maintian a blog?
If so, you're gonna Love this!
GrandCentral's innovative WebCall button allows people to call you from your website or blog while you keep your phone number private!
Simply add a WebCall button to your website or blog. Your number stays private and you can use the normal GrandCentral screening, blocking, forwarding and other features that put you in control. The WebCall button takes care of connecting the call after getting the callers number.
You can choose from different styles and in the near future, you will be able to create your own personalized buttons.
* Provide a way for potential customers to contact your business
* Control who calls you and block annoying peopls
* Meet new people without giving out your number
* Forward calls to yur WebCall button for constant updates on what you are doing.
For example - Set phone forwarding on your WebCall button to go to voicemail (so your phone isn't always ringing) and then update your WebCall voicemail gretting as often as you like. Callers will hear the latest message you have when they call and can even leave messages for you.
There's much more to GrandCentral than I have room for in this post.
BTW, only a limited number of users will be allowed to sign up for an invitation to participate in continued private beta-testing of the service. But if you have a Blogger blog, you can skip the wait and get a free account immediately.
Check the blogger buzz section right below your dashboard on blogger.com for sign up info. All others can request an invitation by clicking here.
Once you've used it a few times, stop back by, leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Add to Onlywire